Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My weekend...awesome!!!

Assalamualaikuam,
After quite some time of abandoning my blog, here I came. Hope this new blog can be two way communication between us as I will post some of the important thing here. And not to forget sharing my bittersweet life as a medical student, as a friend, as a daughter to my lovely parents and as a slave to god.
Ok, in this 2nd entry, just like to post some of the pictures of us during our recent weekend. Pictures tell thousand of words. (^_^)
We begin with the thursday night. We went to the curve to celebrate Yani's 22nd birthday. Yeah, I almost forgot about that. Hope that the 2 small cute cakes just enough to compensate my
ignorance.
Day 1
Thursday night
Venue: The Curve


Sarah, the driver...hehe...kalau bab bergambar mmg x bleh tahan......

Ka, sarah ngan yani yang sgt seronok bergambar. This picture was taken before our dinner which at 11.oo pm. Punyelah lambat nak tunggu muvie.



Time yang ditunggu, blow the candle girl!!....walaupun agak "besar" keknye, namun cukup untuk kitaorang makan malam tu....






















































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© chocolate and strawberry - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace - Blogger Styles